Group E has surprised a lot of people, and while it isn’t the only group with much uncertainty entering Match #3, tomorrow will be an exciting day of matches. So get your predictions down in the poll and comments. How will Group E finish and why? Do you think some teams will try something drastic? How will Bruce Arena line things up against the ultra quick Ghanaians? What is more important to Italy, facing Brazil or helping the US make the knockout round?
What Will Happen on Group E's Final Day?
- Italy and Czech Republic draw, US wins but out on GD (43%)
- Italy wins, US wins, both advance (29%)
- Italy wins, Ghana wins, both advance (14%)
- Czech Republic wins, Ghana wins, both advance (14%)
- Italy and Czech Republic draw, US wins big, Italy and US advance (0%)
- Czech Republic wins, US wins but out on GD (0%)
- Czech Republic wins, US wins big, stays in on GD (0%)
- Some other bizarre possibility (0%)
Total Votes: 7